Monday, January 11, 2010

Worst Outfit of the Week:Miley Cyrus




I am sorry but i have to be honest..I really don't like Miley Cyrus and i never will..I hate how she talks, how she acts,her personality..everything about her..and this outfit is the worst outfit i have ever seen on her..I don't understand why people give so much attention to her..and that back of her with fat trying to escape from her jeans..just gross!!..she has no sense of style.

Editing:After a short while i posted this a Miley Cyrus fan(freak) called me jerk..I was glad cause it showed only how classy Miley's fans are..hope the point it taken..

5 comments:

carol said...

stop hating on miley!!!!!!!!!

you jealous jerk and go to hell

fashion satisfaction said...

Thanks carol..i added a note for ppl like you...hope you read it..you are very classy..

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

Très chic ces photos très réussies
Karine

isabelle said...

Im a fan of miley cyrus and I think she has a good sense of style... except for this outfit. She isn't fat by any means but those jeans are too flattering on her especially with her whole back exposed. I really don't even know what to say about this outfit.. it's disappointing. :/

Anonymous said...

i thought the outfit was pretty normal and i wondered why she'd be considered "worst dressed" for it..until i scrolled down and saw the back of it.
what in the world was she thinking!?