Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

Second best dressed of the night is Emily Blunt..Her dress is form Georges Chakra A/W 2010.

One Shoulder simple dress..not so impressed.

Zoe Saldana was so far best dressed one that night I decided to watch this girl..she has a very nice sense of style...It might not be too glamorous but i loved it..It is from Jason Wu's Spring Collection..but i saw the exact same dress at lulus.com..it is just printed version.Ohh and the shoes are Christian Louboutin.

Ruffle details..But it makes Julianna Moore fat on the stomach..not a very good choice.

One simple black dress form Kristen Bell..I guessed she didn't have time to get ready for thr awards and just put something she found in her wardrobe.



Normally I love Diane Kruger's style and never seen her in a dress that I don't like..but this time I was very disappointed.

No comments: